Don't Forget to HO, HO, HOLD Your Listings!

Sales that get fulfilled slowly or canceled not only make buyers angry but can do serious damage to the performance metrics displayed on your listings, and we’re coming up on a time of year when many businesses enjoy some downtime. But there’s a simple way to protect your company’s reputation before you take time off from processing orders: Snooze, Don’t Lose!

6 Likes

Buyers are responsible for setting up freight shipments and I have had buyers take weeks to do that. In the case of freight shipments, maybe direct the buyer to enter shipping info and send the numerous reminders to them, instead of the seller.

1 Like

hey Joe,

The seller always initiates freight shipments, creates the BOL, and enters shipping info. I’m aware of the unusual situation you had recently in which the buyer was unresponsive, causing multiple delays & canceled orders. Luckily, that is a very rare scenario. We’ll be working on some improvements to freight shipments which should improve your experience, but we have some other more impactful projects prioritized ahead of that work.

2 Likes

Hey Joe. We live in a remote area in a rural town of 600 people where UPS and FEDEX are not readily available. Often I have to drive my hops to the nearest FEDEX ship center 1 hour away in order to have things shipped. I feel your system is biased because it is based upon services that are readily available in the big city and not small towns. Could Lupulin Exchange develop a shipping metric that takes these factors into consideration. Best, Ouray Brewery

1 Like

Hi Erin,

Buyers tell us time and time again that how quickly a given seller ships is one of the most important factors in their purchasing decisions. Our system simply communicates each seller’s track record so buyers can make their own decisions. If your brewery typically takes longer to ship (regardless of the reason), that’s important information to communicate to potential buyers.

2 Likes