WePay is a piece of shit

This service sucks. Their website is impossible to use. The link on yoru site on how I get my money after selling hops is 404

2 Likes

@ryan1,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

It looks like your original Wepay account was disabled 2 months ago because you never completed the federally mandated KYC info. You then created a new Wepay account 5 days ago but never responded to their verification email. You can’t make any progress until you verify your account. There’s a way I can trigger Wepay to resend the verification email, so I’ll do that now. Be sure to check your spam, etc. and find that email. Once you’ve verified the account, you still need to link your bank account (and supply any missing KYC info) so they have somewhere to send the funds. Just login to your Wepay account and look for a banner across the top indicating what’s missing.

Finally, I can’t find any links that result in 404. Could you please provide a link and/or screenshot so I can reproduce and resolve any broken links? I’d really appreciate your help with that. Thank you.

Best Regards, John

1 Like